Tuesday, May 4, 2010

may!

it has only been a month since I started this blog but I realised that I've made some improvements reading some of the earlier entries. my ankles are feeling much better now, at least I don't wake up in the morning with both my ankles feeling tight. my right knee is still sore though, feels like my knee cap is a little loose, perhaps I need to do more strengthening exercises so that it doesn't get worn out so quickly.

went for 2 diy sessions on sunday and yesterday and was just spending time getting my toss and cupie+stabilising my lib. apparently my right shoulder droops subconsciously a bit in anticipation of a cupie/lib, and the resulting pop is a bit too uncontrolled. popping into stunts feels much more controlled without the unnecessary anticipation.

my right hand is already visibly larger than my left, will be gymming on non training days with much more emphasis placed on my left side. stunting should be much easier with more balanced left right strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment