Friday, May 21, 2010

refreshed!

trained for the first time in one whole week and I must admit my body had a very good rest after the trip to japan. my ankles and knees feel much much better, I practically do not feel any pain anymore, but I'll have to see how well they fair after gymnastics on sunday. of course I am keeping my fingers crossed that they are fully healed!

went to stunt at smu yesterday and my toss feels much more powerful, and I can actually feel my back muscles at work. not really sure what I'm doing differently but my toss feels very straight and fast now.

learning how to fight a cupie now and my right wrist and forearm are aching a little due to the lactic buildup but it should get better. was really happy hitting a toss ex double take lib double take cupie pop down, but I still need to practice more to get the consistency.

missing japan a lot for some reason, and its stirring my desire to compete in the 5th CAIO next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment