Friday, July 2, 2010

pstunting

really wanted to get my cupie sequence during diy after dropping the stunt 3 times when we tried on saturday. apparently simin was heeling a lot then and I did not have the strength/know how to fight back which resulted in the cupie falling back alot.

simin managed to fix her heeling in 1 session and towards the end the cupies were very very relaxing already. still trying to grip the sides of the shoes but it seems like I'm still having problem with my thumb, need to try to spread my thumb a bit more. the floating in to the stunt feels very comfortable too.

tried a few left libs before trying my left cupie, the float feels the same as my right cupie already but I think I need to hit the gym more as I cant seem to take the weight at all. my toss feels much better already, seem to be able to hit my toss ex-es quite easily. towards the end we tried toss to ex before popping down and tossing to ex again, but we can only go to hands level only. will try again next time.

really want to show my cupie to the team this sat, hope we don't lose the feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment