Tuesday, July 13, 2010

recognition

didnt do too much during diy on thursday as there were quite a lot of bases around and they wanted to try a different set of trainin meant for the flyers. apparently it has been very easy for them to do liberties and cupies, so during diy this time we were trying stuff like heel stretches, bow and arrow and scorpions.

tried heel stretch and scorpion with biyi for the first time after president star charity performance and it wasnt too hard to hold her stunt that time, it just feels like a lib just that the flyer's cg moves a little bit more. will keep trying these stunts with other flyers too, helps them with their flexibility and aids my stability a lot too.

was really looking forward to gymnastics on friday actually as I wanted to try my round off back tuck that day and learn how to do a back handspring. managed to hit a toe touch back tuck on saturday after chickening out a few times, seems like I just need to get used to the feeling of connecting stunts, apparently robt feels very similar too.

managed to hit more toss libs and chaang asked me to start trying to get my toss cupie. still havent succeeded at all but I'll just keep trying and trying, hopefully I'll be able to get it by stunt fest. yup that shall be my target.

No comments:

Post a Comment