Tuesday, June 1, 2010

diy

diy at smu was shifted to yesterday as jayson's enlistment is this coming thursday, and we wanted to give him a chance to hit a toss ex before going to ns. ken and kahau's ite cheerleaders came down too to play.

was just experimenting and trying my toss ex with carmen for most of the session and it's slowly getting there. still feels like I'm pressing the last 10-20% up but there were a few tosses which I manage to catch at a full extension height. not too sure what I did differently but with more practices I should be able to get the feel. much more confident about catching the flyer at extension height already, almost feels like second nature, which is surely a good thing.

ochi challenged me and carmen to hold a 5 sec cupie, the reward being an ice lemon tea but sadly we didnt manage to hit that all night. felt that I managed to catch her cg and get my hand in the sweetspot but somehow there'll be a tipping action which I wasnt able/strong enough to counter. apparently if I use the gripping method I should be able to control the tipping but ultimately cupies are supposed to be held with a flat palm, not too sure if I should learn both methods.

ended the night hitting a few very stable cupies with huishan and was feeling quite happy about it for the rest of the journey home. I think I get satisfied quite easily hahaha. hopefully we'll be able to do more pstunts later during training =)

No comments:

Post a Comment