Friday, June 4, 2010

diy

I'm slowly hitting and holding my cupies more consistently now and it feels like my training has been paying off. even though I must admit that I am pleased with myself, there is still a lot of room for improvement. as ochi says, I have no stunt feel at all so its either a nice hit or a spectacular fall, which will put flyers in unnecessary danger too.

seems like the trick I have to work on now is opening my thumb and pressing it upwards during the cupie. realised that when I'm doing that the entire platform feels very flat and stable. most of the times when the stunts fail, its due to my keeping my fingers closed together. much more confident of popping already and there was one particular time yesterday when I managed to catch the stunt even though I overpopped.

toss extensions are getting more consistent too already, seems like I'll be able to hit zhiliang's target early! need to concentrate before the tosses though cause sometimes it feels like all the force disintegrates halfway up the toss. my legs and back are aching from all the tosses but I guess that is a good thing haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment