Thursday, April 1, 2010

first entry

haha now that nationals have just ended, I've got a little more time on my hands to try out all those stunts that I have wanted to try but didn't have the time or energy back then, what's better than putting down the entire journey down in words?

there are 2 reasons for doing so. first, I'll be able to gauge my progress accurately and not fool myself into believing I'm making improvements when I'm actually not. and second, knowing there are so many cheerleaders who are way more experienced than me, perhaps I'll be able to get one or two tips from time to time, which will surely shorten the learning process!

i'm always very willing to learn and try new stuff and there really isn't any limit right now, I'm just trying to see how far I can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment