Monday, April 26, 2010

time to start training my hands

I'm starting to slowly realise that most of the time when I'm doing stunts, all the power comes from my legs to the extent that I really have to charge for a long time before being able to burst/blast. makes me much slower than almost everyone and when I try to use my hands, the direction gets a bit wonky sometimes and my arms get tired really easily. guess this means that I really need to start training my chest, shoulders and arms already.

quite glad that my feel for assisted full-ups is getting better, even did a 450 retake after that but I'm not too sure how much of that is due to my main base being zai.=P.managed to do more 2 to 1 exercises and I can really feel my pstunting stamina improving already, and its nice that my lib is finally starting for feel very very stable already. perhaps next diy I should start trying some lo-hi tick tocks.

there will be proper gymnastics training at a proper gym with a proper coach too, looking forward to that, should be super exciting after neglecting that portion for quite long.

No comments:

Post a Comment