Tuesday, April 20, 2010

magnum

super thankful that zm and neville agreed to let me go for magnum training just to play and see them train, seeing both of them coaching really allowed me to see them from a different perspective haha.

warmups was normal but it sort of occured to me that my stretching has been stagnant for quite some time already, which directly affects how my toe-touches look and my jump stamina. they did the standard magnum arm motion + jumps till neville's satisfied, and I can barely last all the way. towards the end my pikes and toe touches were super cui already.=/
did assisted toss to hands and it was then when I realised the sheer number of flyers they have in their junior team. magnum supposedly has like 5 junior bases and only 2 were there to train, and when we were doing the stunts, they had more than enough flyers to form a circle 2 person deep. was focusing on trying to improve my tosses and control since many of their flyers are still learning their body control.

tried pitch tosses after that and finally started doing 360 toe pitch with zm and evan in between magnum senior team's full routines. felt really different from the last time i attempted with the nbu guys, I think it might be due to my toss improving a little bit. can't wait to try 360 2-2-1 or 360 something but I guess it should be some time before an opportunity presents itself haha.

looking forward to learn more at wc later!

No comments:

Post a Comment