Friday, April 9, 2010

play session

had another short play session yesterday and it was indeed very fruitful, I can slowly feel the improvements already. tried to stabalise my left lib once again, my left hand is still not stable hence the popping in of my right hand is very shaky as a result. at least I'm slowly getting used to the feeling already, should be able to get it with a few more practice sessions.

still can't really seem to get the feeling for cupie, I'm really starting to think that I should just go into a cupie instead of using my left hand to support and pop the flyer in place. but that will mean a lot of drops probably, need to get more people to spot I guess. its really not nice at all seeing flyers in pain after hitting the ground.

finally managed to get a few decent toss to ex, and the trick really seems to be standing close to the flyer so that I dont end up using my hands to pull her back too much. being able to catch at extension height, as opposed to pressing up, really feels shuang. hahaha and I sorta made a promise that I shan't toss amanda to hands anymore! its high time for me to start improving my toss already.

No comments:

Post a Comment